Effective Date: September 12, 2023
- WHO WE ARE
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- COOKIES AND TECHNICAL DATA
- PRIVACY RIGHTS
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- DO NOT TRACK
- LINKED TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
WHO WE ARE
The data controller of this website is TKO Group Holdings Inc., 200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010. TKO Group Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and World Wresting Entertainment (WWE) group of companies which is comprised of affiliates, wholly owned subsidiaries, joint venture partners, parent or holding companies. We are also part of Endeavor and may share data with its affiliated entities (“Endeavor”).
TKO Group Holdings (“we”, “us”, “our”) as used in this policy refers to TKO Group Holdings. Certain TKO Group Holdings companies have their own privacy policies that apply to how they handle your personal information. You can access those policies directly through the applicable website(s) for those companies.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information at the point you decide to interact with us. This may include, subscribing to updates, products and services, contacting customer service, asking a question or making a comment. We also may use certain cookies and other technologies such as beacons, pixels, and embedded scripts that collect information from your browsing activity that allows us to understand how you interact with our Website.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, and phone /mobile number. We may also collect information and inferences from your online activity when viewing the Website, such as IP Address, timestamps, pages, and content (including videos) viewed, and data about the type of device or browser you use. We may also collect other information from you that you choose to provide, for example when you send us a resume or CV through our approved channels, such as the careers page or contact section indicated on our website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, our suppliers, and analytics providers) and we may receive information about you from them. In some cases, third parties also provide us with information that helps us keep track of transactions, address technical or logistical issues, prevent fraud, or keep our community safe from security threats.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use this information you give us to:
- help us respond to your queries;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter with you to provide you with information, products and services you’ve requested from us;
- send you our investor email updates, or other services we feel may interest you and other subscriptions with your consent;
- provide you with information about other, similar goods and services we offer based on what you’ve recently enquired about;
- if you are not in the UK/EEA or a jurisdiction that prohibits it, we can provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- notify you about changes to our services; and
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We use information we collect about you to:
- improve our Website to present content to you and your computer in an effective manner;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use it to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with Endeavor and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- except for Uk/EEA or countries that prohibit it, we may share your personal information with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with unsolicited direct marketing information about promotions and offers without asking for your consent;
- Non-personal, aggregated, anonymized or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Website.
We may share and disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we enter into negotiations to buy, sell, or merge with any business or assets, or if we enter into bankruptcy, reorganization, or receivership, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective or eventual seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- We may share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- in the event of an emergency;
- if you consent to allow us to share your information.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
All the information you provide, including your personal information, may be processed and stored, transferred or accessed by entities around the world. Specifically, the information and personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the United Kingdon (“UK”) or European Economic Area (“EEA”), including the United States. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the UK/EEA who work for us or your information may be processed outside the UK/EEA by our suppliers (permitted third parties) who have entered into a processing agreement.
When we, or our permitted third parties transfer your information outside the UK/EEA, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that information to protect the information to the standard required in the UK/EEA or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international frameworks intended to provide secure data sharing. In the case of transfers to us, we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that your information remains protected under the standards required by the sender’s jurisdiction.
Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to protect your information from unauthorized access.
We do not knowingly collect information from children who are under 13 years old. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who is 13-16 years old and using our Website, please send us an email at email@example.com to opt in to the use of your personal information or request deletion of any personal information we may have collected about the child. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who is under 13 years old and using our Website, please contact us to arrange for deletion of any personal information we may have collected about the child.
Individuals have the right not be subject to automated processing, including profiling. We do not engage in automated processing for any reason. We are engaged in the process of decision-making at all levels every day, but all our decisions and processing are done on a personalized basis. Should we ever institute automated processing or profiling we will make you aware of this and provide a means for you to contact us to discuss the automated process and decision.
Depending on your jurisdiction you may have the following rights in connection to your data, including:
- Access. You may have the right to access personal information we hold about you and ask us for other information such as purposes of processing, categories of personal information and recipients of the information.
- Portability. You may have the right to request a copy of personal information about you and request that we transfer it to a third party (with certain exceptions).
- Correction. You may be entitled to request correction of any personal information about you which is incomplete or inaccurate.
- Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request deletion or erasure of the personal information we hold about you.
- Restriction of processing to storage only. You may have the right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances.
- Objection. Where we are processing personal information about you on the basis of legitimate interests, you may have the right to object to our processing of personal information about you.
- Withdrawal of Consent. Where we rely on consent to process personal information about you, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us.
- Appeal. Where applicable, you may have the right to appeal actions regarding your privacy request.
- Complaint. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority should you feel unsatisfied with our treatment of your personal information.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide you with services you have requested. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Information Collection and Use
In the last 12 months, we collected the categories of personal information listed above in the Information We Collect and How We Use sections above.
We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How we Use Your Information section above.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the categories of companies, organizations, and individuals inside and outside of TKO Group Holdings as listed in the Disclosure of Your Personal Information section above.
California Privacy Rights
As a California resident you have the following rights regarding personal information about you, subject to our ability to verify your request and certain other limitations:
- Right to Know: You have the right to submit a verifiable request for copies of specific pieces of your personal information collected in the preceding 12 months or at your option since January 1, 2022;
- Right to Delete: You have the right to submit a verifiable request for the deletion of personal information that you have provided to us. Certain information that we hold about you may not be deleted. We are not permitted to delete information that we need to operate our business, administer our employees, protect our legal obligations and rights, or to provide security for our employees, our systems and our company;
- Right to Correct: You have the right to submit a verifiable request for the correction of inaccurate personal information maintained by us, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of processing the personal information;
- Right to Opt Out of Sale and Sharing: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information and the disclosure of your personal information for cross-context advertising;
- Right to Limit Processing of Sensitive Personal Information: You have the right to tell us not to process sensitive personal information except for the purpose for which it was originally collected; and
- Non-Discrimination: California law prohibits discrimination against you for exercising your privacy rights.
To Exercise any of your California privacy rights please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also call us at: 1-866-983-0571.
VERIFICATION PROCESS AND REQUIRED INFORMATION
All requests must be verified. Some requests, including receiving a copy of your data or requests made by an agent claiming to be acting on your behalf, are subject to heightened requirements. If we cannot verify your identity based on the information provided, a request for a copy of your data shall be treated as a request for information and if we cannot verify your identity, a request to delete personal information may be treated as a request to opt out of the sale of personal information.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. An Authorized Agent must have written documentation of their authority to act on your behalf, such as a Power of Attorney.
DO NOT TRACK
Certain legal obligations require that we disclose how websites we operate react to Do Not Track signals. The Website does not currently change the way it operates based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal. Please note that we cannot control how third party websites or online services you visit through the Website respond to Do Not Track signals. Check the privacy policies of those third parties for information on their privacy practices.
We use a variety of administrative, physical, and technology solutions, including engaging with qualified cybersecurity companies, to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, or misuse. Because there is always some risk in transmitting information over the internet and otherwise processing information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through the Website or that we otherwise maintain.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website, email updates, and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.